HOTLINE | 10AM – 8PM | +41 22 365 44 55
- Pre-sale tickets will be available from 17 March to 5 April on Tuesday mornings (10:00-12:00) and Thursday afternoons (14:00-17:00) at the Place du Marché 2 in Nyon.
- Main ticket office at Place du Réel from 8 to 16 April, 09:00-21:00. 7 April from 16:00-20:00 and 17 April from 09:00-17:00.
- Ticket offices of Grand-Champ: from 9 April, open 30 min. before each screening.
- No ticket sales at Capitole, Théâtre de Marens and Usine à Gaz
Payment with EC, MasterCard, Visa, PostCard, Twint, Apple Pay and Android Pay.
Legal age 16, recommended age 16
Prices for venue screenings
- One entry CHF 15 full price CHF 12 reduced
- Carte Culture Caritas CHF 5 (sales on-site only)
- 5 entries card CHF 65 full price CHF 50 reduced
- Carte Culture Caritas CHF 20
- (sales on-site only)
- Day pass
- CHF 40 full price CHF 30 reduced
- Award-winning films and highlights day pass CHF 30
- Festival pass (on-site and online) CHF 160 full price, CHF 120 reduced, CHF 80 students
- Free for children CHF 10 for parents
When you buy your ticket, you will also have the option to make a donation to support SOS Méditerranée.
Holders of 5 entries cards, day passes, Festival passes, invitations and accreditations need to book their seats either online or at the main ticket office for each on-site screening.
Day passes and Festival passes give access to max. 8 screenings per day, online films included.
Reduced prices: AVS, AI, unemployed persons, students.
The Festival holds the right to request documentation at the entrance.
Price for online offer Valid from 11 to 18 April
- (F4): CHF 8 Festival poster
- (A2-A3): CHF 5 Available at the main ticket office