Docs in Progress
Docs in Progress, as part of the Doc Outlook-International Market, presents around six projects/films in their finishing stages. The trailer and a fine cut excerpt of about 6 min. are screened for film professionals exclusively (festival representatives, distributors, producers, marketing experts...) attending Visions du Réel and Doc Outlook-International Market. A networking event and individual meetings follow the presentation.
The call for projects 2015 is now closed. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Selected projects - Docs in Progress 2014
- Amexica, by Luc Peter and Stéphanie Barbey | Switzerland – Intermezzo Films, Aline Schmid
- Beautiful and Lost, by Pietro Marcello | Italy – Avventurosa, Emanuele Vernillo
- Posessed by Djinn, by Dalia Al-Kury | Germany/Jordan - Lichtblick Film/Kaynoona Films
- The Chimpanzee Complex, by Marc Schmidt | Netherlands/Switzerland – Basalt Film/Mira Film, Simone van den Broek and Vadim Jendreyko
- The Land of the Enlightened, by Pieter-Jan De Pue | Belgium – Savage Film, Bart Van Langendonck
- The Noise of Trains, by Cristian Saldía | Chile – 3 Tigres Films, Cristian Saldía
- Urwälder, by Nina Bendzko | Colombia/Spain – Gusano Films/Estudi Playtime, Jorge Caballero and Marta Andreu