Prix RTS: Perspectives d’un Doc is a pitching session aiming to promote projects from French-speaking Switzerland that are in their development stage by having them compete for an award and introducing them to an audience of professionals
Producers and filmmakers present their selected projects in front of a Jury of professionals and to an audience. The choice of the award-winning project is based on its necessity for financing, in the prospect of a long and complicated development, as well as according to our usual selection criteria, namely: the team’s potential and whether or not the project’s topic and creativity are interesting.
The award amounts to CHF 10’000.
Monday April 11th – 10:00-12:00
(Only in French), Open to all accredited professionals
Visions du Réel is thrilled to share its 2022 project selection.
6 projects are invited to participate to Prix RTS: Perspectives d’un doc:
The programme of the presentation will be as follows:
1. The Huntresses by Amélie Bargetzi & Christelle Jornod
2. A Sandy Land by Keerthigan Sivakumar
3. Dare by Marion Poissonneau
4. Johanna by Aline Sutter & Céline Carridroit
5. The Crackpots by Richard Gerard
6. The Map is not the Territory by Louis Hans-Moevi