This year DOC ALLIANCE is proud to welcome FID Marseille as its sixth partner and has chosen a new procedure for selecting the films that will be screened at Visions du Réel, Planete Doc Film Festival Warsaw, FID Marseille, DOK Leipzig, CPH:DOX Copenhagen, and IDFF Jihlava: each member country has proposed a film critic and a film. Among these six productions, the critics have nominated three films that will be shown at the six festivals and will compete for the Doc Alliance Prize to be awarded at the end ofthe year.
- L'anabase de May et Fusako Shigenobu, Masao Adachi, et 27 années sans images
Eric Baudelaire | 01:06 | 2011 | HDCAM | France
Christan Sønderby Jepsen | 01:25 | 2011 | DigiBeta | Danemark
- Work Hard – Play Hard
Carmen Losmann | 01:30 | 2011 | DigiBeta | Allemagne
The three films have been chosen by:
- Antoine Duplan for Visions du Réel,
- Rafael Swiatek for Planete Doc Film Festival Varsaw,
- Michal Prochazka for IDFF Jihlava,
- Cornelis Hähnel for DOK Leipzig,
- Kim Skotte for CPH:DOX Copenhague
- Ludovic Lamant for FID Marseille.