As a response to the Documentary and Audiovisual Forum that took place during the last edition of Visions du Réel, FOCAL is organizing, in collaboration with VdR-Industry, the event: “Where is the audience? A dialogue on the distribution of documentary films on the big and small screens – an event for the industry”.
At a time when audiences for Swiss documentaries are becoming increasingly scarce and the number of films being produced remains high, all in the context of a health crisis, FOCAL will propose a day of reflection on this issue.
This event aims to bring together a large number of professionals working in different sectors of the Swiss film industry. It is now possible to register to participate in this day of reflection!
- Participants: 50 to 75 documentary filmmakers, producers, distributors, exhibitors and representatives of Swiss TV channels and financing structures
- Date and place: Wednesday 3 November 2021 (09:00-18:30), in Biel
- Registration deadline: 29 September 2021; please attach your CV or filmography
- Registration fee: CHF 50; lunch, drinks and aperitif included
- Language(s): French and German, with simultaneous translation
Click here to register.