Films of the month
- Teen Stories by Béatrice Bakhti / 4 episodes week by week
- Petropolis by Peter Mettler
- Lost Holiday by Lucie Králová
Home Masterclasses / Send us your question for Filip Remunda
Home Masterclasses is a new project to be launched in January. The first filmmaker to be introduced in the series of regular lectures by leading European filmmakers is Filip Remunda, co-director of provocative films Czech Dream and Czech Peace, appreciated by director Michael Moore among others. Each of the lectures accompanied by selected film previews will be recorded at the directors’ homes and studios and will be available for free stream and download.
If you have any question you would like to ask Filip Remunda, please, send it to email@example.com by December 18, 2011.
New Docs added
- The Sound of Insects: Record of a Mummy (Orig.) by Peter Liechti / 2009 / Switzerland / 88 min
- Google Baby (Orig.) by Frank Brand Zippi / 2009 / Israel / 70 min
- The Forgiveness (Orig.) by Ventura Durall / 2009 / Spain / 65 min
- Je Veux Voir (Orig.) by Joana Hadjithomas , Khalil Joreige / 2008 / France / 75 min
- Cave of Forgotten Dreams by Werner Herzog
- 31 Endings / 31 Beginnings by Rafani
- Maria, My žyvem na kraji, Kola - 3 films by Victor Asliuk