Docs in Progress
Docs in Progress presents a selection of six long feature documentaries in their finishing stages with a ten minutes rough cut excerpt to be viewed by festival representatives, distributors, producers, and marketing experts.
Tuesday 23.04.13: 15h30-18h, Salles de la Colombière
A coffe break will follow in order to encourage informal exchange. Finally, individual meetings on request will be organised the day after.
Selected projects - Docs in Progress 2013
- Naked, by Tiha Klara Gudac / Croatia - Factum, Nenad Puhovski
- Notes to a Fifth Impossibility, by René Frolke / Italy - Faber Film, Paolo Benzi and Ann Carolin Renninger
- No Exit, by David Redmon and Ashley Sabin / Canada - Carnivalesque Films, David Redmon and Ashley Sabin
- Peach, by Yashira Jordán / Bolivia - Gabriel Pastore
- Ramallah, by Flavie Pinatel / France - Films de Force Majeure, Jean-Laurent Csinidis and Flavie Pinatel
- The Stone River, by Giovanni Donfrancesco / Italy - Altara Films, Giovanni Donfrancesco and Estelle Fialon
- To See and to Hear, by José Luis Torres Leiva / Chile - Globo Rojo Producciones, Catalina Vergara